Thursday, December 2, 2010

"1, 2, 3, Oh, Crap"






















When I went to take pictures of Isaac, it seemed impossible to get him to hold still. Pictures are a lot harder to take now that he is so mobile. The minute I set him down, he is off to find things. I tried putting him on a little chair with a blanket over it, but he immediately wanted to see what was under the blanket. Then I tried putting him on the couch he kept on moving or trying to get off of it. Finally, I put him in our rocking chair; which he loves to rock in. But, he wouldn't smile. Whenever someone says, "Oh, crap!" He smiles his mischievous grins. I don't like teaching him that word or phrase, but as I was getting desperate to get a good picture I started saying it. That's when the smiles and poses started to roll in.

No comments:

Post a Comment